Sunday, February 6, 2011

Install Wind Disease
Hi,

If you have read this article, please click on advertisements on my blog. Your kindness is very meaningful for me to raise eight children who live with simplicity .... thank you ....

When I was teen my father often have to massage the person who had the wind disease. The disease is a type of wind tide of venereal disease men entered the wind. Then many people travel to see my father's house to massage. My mother was always nagging when father asked her to provide the herbs before the massage. My mother said to my father "why should I prepare all those stuff ? " But my faithful mother with patiently were preparing the ingredients. Among the ingredients are oil, garlic and other herbs using a stone mortar .... He ... he ... I'll continue later ... salam

No comments:

Post a Comment